About Us / FAQ
Giving you access to the best prices on exclusive and collectible sneakers the internet has ever seen.
Perks of the membership
- Get exclusive access to solesteals.com where you will find inventory up to 40% off market value.
- Get additional discounts at www.solesupremacy.com and www.tierzeroshoes.com each month that will be greater than your membership fee if you miss out on items on Sole Steals. That way you don't feel like you wasted $20 for nothing. Discount codes will be posted on Instagram and typically be active between 12-24 hour before they expire but will be available a few times a month.
- Guaranteed on the last day of each month we will provide a discount code of $15(previously $25 but we now offer free shipping on www.solesupremacy.com so it now is a $30 discount as you paid $15 for shipping previously) - all you have to do is log into www.solesteals.com and click the discount tab to get the code. Discount codes can ONLY be used online and NOT at Sole Supremacy's physical location.
WE DO NOT OFFER LOCAL PICK UP FOR ANY SOLE STEALS ITEMS AT SOLE SUPREMACY'S PHYSICAL LOCATION. ALL SHOES MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE AND SHIPPED. EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD OUT AFTER EACH DROP. NO EXCEPTIONS.
How do I get access?
- Create an account with us, with your email and password, once you do that, log in, and purchase membership.
- Click "REGISTER" on our home page and submit your information.
- Each month you will be charged a monthly fee of $19.99.
- This website is for members only and all products and prices can only be viewed by members.
How it works / Rules
- A collection of shoes will be added to the website at random times of the day, multiple times a week.
- Shoes will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Each customer will be able to purchase only 1 pair of shoes a day. This makes it fair for every subscriber to get a fair shot at purchasing.
- If you purchase more than 1 pair per day you will be refunded for your order, and you will be banned from the website. Your subscription fee for that month will NOT be refunded.
- Each month we will randomly give discount codes to use on www.solesupremacy.com and www.tierzeroshoes.com which will normally meet or exceed your monthly subscription fee in the case you weren't able to get a pair on the website. Discount codes can ONLY be used online and NOT at Sole Supremacy's physical location.
“How long does it take until I get access to the products?”
- You now get INSTANT ACCESS to the website when you create your account before purchasing the membership
“How do I register my password for www.solesteals.com?”
- Create and account by clicking log in and click "create".
"How often can i buy shoes?"
- You can purchase 1 pair of shoes per calendar day, EXAMPLE: 1st order is at 3:04PM 3/4 you can purchase another pair at 12:01AM 3/5
“How do I cancel my membership?”
- You can cancel your membership at any time by going to your account and clicking "Manage Subscriptions" and clicking cancel.
- Please note, once you cancel you will lose access
“How often will shoes be added?”
- Shoes will be added multiples times a week at random days and times. It's best to continue to check the site as often as possible as not every item will be posted or advertised on social media.
“How often do I get billed for the membership?”
- You will be billed once a month on the day before of your initial registration.
"How much is shipping?"
- $10 in California, $15 within the US via UPS Ground and $45 to Canada USPS Express Mail. We DO NOT ship to any other countries.
"What sizes will you carry?"
- We will typically carry mostly men's sizes from 7.5 to 14. We will post youth sized shoes as well. Most items we post will only be in one size unless it's a newer release there is potential for multiple sizes. Again, if you miss out on items on our site you will be given discount codes to www.solesupremacy.com and www.tierzeroshoes.com to compensate your membership fees.
"Do you offer refunds?"
- We do not offer any refunds on shoes or membership fees, unless it is an error on our part. Such as requesting a cancel and getting billed after that email. Or if the shoe you received is not what you ordered.